PSU Pictures

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
rolfmichelsen

Re: PSU Pictures

Post by rolfmichelsen »

robcfg wrote:Should I remove the links from the Publications->Technical section?
I'll leave that decision to you :-) The publications page isn't overly crowded, so I don't see any big problems with leaving them there for the time being.

-- Rolf
tormod

Re: PSU Pictures

Post by tormod »

While we're at it, the other sections and titles could also be revised. Although the more I look at it the more difficult it gets and I cannot come up with a much more consistent and structured approach... Some ideas:

The first section is called "info" (like if the rest wasn't) - maybe rename it to "Companies and people" or "History"?

IMO "Publications" should be reserved for "official" publications like books and magazines, not stuff we are producing and adding to the wiki, although it could be argued we are publishing it - but then the whole wiki itself is a publication :)

The "Articles" page is empty, I'd suggest to delete it (and the link) unless someone plans to fill it out. Or would this be the place to add links to for instance "Your Computer" articles on Dragon? And the spanish DIY article at the Technical page?

Less sure about this one: Maybe make a new section "Contributions" for our photos, DIY projects, hints and tips? Leaving the original "Hardware" for the historical/original stuff?

The less obvious location is IMO the Publications/Technical page. Most of its contents belong somewhere under Hardware. But the Service sheets are publications. Oh well, feeling like I'm going in circles. :?

PS. Added my square PSU (type "CT" from Swansea) to the wiki.