Tetris test on a Dragon?

A place to discuss everything Dragon related that doesn't fall into the other categories.
sixxie
Posts: 1494
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:36 am
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: Tetris test on a Dragon?

Post by sixxie »

Hmm doesn't seem to have helped on the high score screen. If it helps narrow it down, I noticed that 'M' is acting as backspace (which is where it would be in the CoCo matrix).
bug2k17
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:47 am

Re: Tetris test on a Dragon?

Post by bug2k17 »

I was able to replicate the bug in xroar, fixed and tested it working in Dragon 32 mode, 'm' is now 'm' and not backspace, but perhaps a real machine behaves differently. I also noticed how slow it runs on UK PAL machines compared to running on a 60Hz NTSC machine.
sixxie
Posts: 1494
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:36 am
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: Tetris test on a Dragon?

Post by sixxie »

Looking good!
bug2k17
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:47 am

Re: Tetris test on a Dragon?

Post by bug2k17 »

Thanks for testing.
Post Reply