About some games : The Time Machine, Syzygy, Zotl

Looking for a Dragon or CoCo game not already in the archive - Then request it here and hopefully it will either be uploaded to the archive or another member can upload it to this forum.
Iksarfighter

About some games : The Time Machine, Syzygy, Zotl

Post by Iksarfighter »

Hi,

I dont have Dragon in order to work atm. But I remember some games.

1) I dont see tmachine in archive here (The Time Machine), it was a very good graphic adventure game, I have it somewhere in my disks.

2) I never found the soluce of Syzygy (the one in archive seems working well with xroar, except the joysticks ???). Do you think that it can be played and solved using xroar on PC ?

3) Zotl was a not too bad and original french adventure game, has someone heard of it ? I have it on my disks somewhere.

TY.
Manu.
sixxie

Re: About some games : The Time Machine, Syzygy, Zotl

Post by sixxie »

Iksarfighter wrote:Hi,
2) I never found the soluce of Syzygy (the one in archive seems working well with xroar, except the joysticks ???). Do you think that it can be played and solved using xroar on PC ?
I've just tried and it's fine in XRoar (well, my copy, I assume the archive one is fine (edit: downloaded and tested the one dated just last month, and yes, fine)).

I don't have an analogue joystick here, so I set Left Joystick to Mouse and managed to scare off Vader easily enough.

..ciaran
Iksarfighter

Post by Iksarfighter »

Hi Sixxie,

TY for help !

So I got the saber, went to Vador, pressed switch, but got the message "Click joystick button to begin" and I stay blocked.
Last edited by Iksarfighter on Tue May 12, 2015 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

Iksarfighter wrote:1) I dont see tmachine in archive here (The Time Machine), it was a very good graphic adventure game, I have it somewhere in my disks.
Is this one of the Mysterious Adventures as published by Channel 8 Software? The wiki entries for both the Mysterious Adventures and Channel 8 Software contain links to The Time Machine, but an entry for the game has yet to be created. Also, an incomplete version (the graphics file is missing) can be found in the download section where it has been incorrectly labelled as an Adventure International title.
Iksarfighter

Post by Iksarfighter »

Alastair wrote:
Iksarfighter wrote:1) I dont see tmachine in archive here (The Time Machine), it was a very good graphic adventure game, I have it somewhere in my disks.
Is this one of the Mysterious Adventures as published by Channel 8 Software? The wiki entries for both the Mysterious Adventures and Channel 8 Software contain links to The Time Machine, but an entry for the game has yet to be created. Also, an incomplete version (the graphics file is missing) can be found in the download section where it has been incorrectly labelled as an Adventure International title.
Hi Alastair,

In the Goal Computer french brochure they say that this game is in text with Dragon 32 and graphic with Dragon 64.
Iksarfighter

Post by Iksarfighter »

Iksarfighter wrote:Hi Sixxie,

TY for help !

So I got the saber, went to Vador, pressed switch, but got the message "Click joystick button to begin" and I stay blocked.
Yes seems that joystick doesnt want to be assigned to mouse ???