Utopia and Spy Against Spy?

Looking for a Dragon or CoCo game not already in the archive - Then request it here and hopefully it will either be uploaded to the archive or another member can upload it to this forum.
samplefiend

Utopia and Spy Against Spy?

Post by samplefiend »

Hi everyone,

Can anyone out there please upload a cas or wav file of the games Utopia and Spy Against Spy? I can't find them anywhere unfortunately. :-(

Cheers all,

Craig xxx
sixxie

Re: Utopia and Spy Against Spy?

Post by sixxie »

I've uploaded them here:

http://www.6809.org.uk/tmp/da/dragon_originals/

With instructions.
samplefiend

Post by samplefiend »

hi sixxie,

wow, thanks a million for that mate, you're my hero. downloaded them now and looking forward to playing them tonight when i get home. hope you don't mind me asking but are the Laser Bike and Flee! games on the same page the ones that were printed in Dragon User magazine back in the day? does anyone have a file of the Dragon User Q-Bert game too?

thanks again

craig xxx
sixxie

Post by sixxie »

Yep, both typed in at the time and recovered from tape fairly recently with hacked ROM to ignore errors, then patched up with re-typing.

I was particularly keen on getting a copy of Flee! because it demonstrates a little-used feature of a little-used video mode on the Dragon :)

I don't have a copy of Q-Bert, but I know we typed that in: it was in the first issue of Dragon User we bought.
samplefiend

Post by samplefiend »

hi again

cool - i downloaded laser bike and flee and had a play with them last night. i remember typing them in back in the day too but i sold my original dragon when a teenager so don't have any of my old c15s with them typed in games on them. i might have a go at typing in Cubert using the pdf file when i've got some time on my hands and a lot of coffee ... :-)

cheers for your help mate

craig xxx