Flee, flea!

Looking for a Dragon or CoCo game not already in the archive - Then request it here and hopefully it will either be uploaded to the archive or another member can upload it to this forum.
sixxie

Flee, flea!

Post by sixxie »

Not sure if I requested this before on the old forum, but I was reminded of it yesterday:

Does anyone have a copy of "Flee, flea!", a type-in from (presumably) Dragon User? It was a rare example of a game using the "high-resolution" graphics available in semigraphics 6.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Flee, flea!

Post by admin »

Not the format you hoped for but you could always get in touch with J. Rogers and give him 2 quid.
Attachments
Code Listing Part 2/2
Code Listing Part 2/2
dragon-user-march-1986_Page_12.jpg (437.88 KiB) Viewed 7242 times
Code Listing Part 1/2
Code Listing Part 1/2
dragon-user-march-1986_Page_09.jpg (358.83 KiB) Viewed 7242 times
Article
Article
dragon-user-march-1986_Page_08.jpg (492.05 KiB) Viewed 7241 times
Simon Hardy
sixxie

Post by sixxie »

Heh, thanks for that. This may give me a reason to go looking into free OCR software and then create an ASCII BASIC CAS file from the result :)

Or it's not too long, I guess I could just type it in - already did it once, after all.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Well, I suppose you have nothing better todo this evening ;) Happy new year wherever you are!
Simon Hardy
snarkhunter

Post by snarkhunter »

... Disappointed!

I was almost certain I still had a working copy, somewhere on a ".vdk". But I couldn't find it, so I guess I just might have it on a tape rather than a disk (I had my disk drive about 3-4 years after getting my Dragon).

I'm sorry, really. I remember spending quite a lot of time entering the whole binary data from the DU issue, then double-checking everything, while being so impatient to actually see the game.

One more thing : for some unknown reason, I had to re-create my user account tonight... have there been any technical problems here lately?!
Alastair

Post by Alastair »

snarkhunter wrote:One more thing : for some unknown reason, I had to re-create my user account tonight... have there been any technical problems here lately?!
When this new forum opened I had to obtain a new password before I could post on it, I didn't need to create a new account.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We have had some fun and games, included two hacking attempts that have messed up a few things.....should all be stable now and if your username doesn't work then try re-registering.
Simon Hardy
zephyr

Post by zephyr »

admin wrote:We have had some fun and games, included two hacking attempts that have messed up a few things.....
Is that why some posts seem to have gone missing from the forum?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes....had a choice of either going to a backup that was quite old or reconstructing what was left..
Simon Hardy