Weird request

Looking for a Dragon or CoCo game not already in the archive - Then request it here and hopefully it will either be uploaded to the archive or another member can upload it to this forum.
trunky

Weird request

Post by trunky »

but here goes...

There was an adventure game, I think for the Trs80 originally, that had the lines "Do you have a light mac?" "No but I have a dark brown over coat" in it. I'm thinking American. Black and white graphics with maybe the sea in it or at least a beach. I know the line was stolen from a Bonzo Dog doo dah band song but for the life of me I can't remember the game title.

I would check myself, I think I have a copy on a tape somewhere, but I'm away for Christmas.

Cheers for any help.
Alastair

Re: Weird request

Post by Alastair »

Franklin's Tomb contains the lines "Do you have a light mac?" "No but I have a dark brown over coat" however they appear in the instruction manual rather than the game itself. But perhaps you are thinking of the manual as the manual contains many black and white pictures, plus the third part of the trilogy - Fishy Business - starts on a sandy island in the middle of a sea. If the names don't ring any bells you can download the manuals (in PDF format) for Salamander Software's Franklin's Tomb, Lost in Space, and Fishy Business from the archive to check.
trunky

Re: Weird request

Post by trunky »

Alastair wrote:Franklin's Tomb contains the lines "Do you have a light mac?" "No but I have a dark brown over coat" however they appear in the instruction manual rather than the game itself. But perhaps you are thinking of the manual as the manual contains many black and white pictures, plus the third part of the trilogy - Fishy Business - starts on a sandy island in the middle of a sea. If the names don't ring any bells you can download the manuals (in PDF format) for Salamander Software's Franklin's Tomb, Lost in Space, and Fishy Business from the archive to check.
Thank you for this mate.