New Spanish member

A forum for members to discuss this site, offer suggestions for improvement etc.
kan

New Spanish member

Post by kan »

Hi there!
I'm a new member from Spain! To be honest, I've been reading you from some months ago, but never had the time to write this post.
Well, since the day I was born, I had a Dragon 32 computer. My father did some research on astronomy and he wrote some basic programs to do some calculations... in fact, he needed two days to get the results... It's nice to remember how computers were back in the 80s.
Now, I've been collecting some Dragon hardware and games. I know I should check them in case there are new ones not uploaded to the wiki... I promise I'll do it :)

Regards!
robcfg

Re: New Spanish member

Post by robcfg »

Hi Kan!

Welcome to the archive!

Your it's an interesting story, and I hope you still have some old Dragon programs, as the spanish ones are difficult to find.

If you need any help dumping programs or scanning material, just send me a private message.

By the way, I live in Madrid, so we can talk in spanish too.

Cheers,
Rob
kan

Post by kan »

Hi Rob,
I'm afraid the old cassettes were lost some time ago. But, I think there are some Basic code printed (or handwritten) somewhere at my father's house. I'll try to look for it.

Regards
dragonmarce

Post by dragonmarce »

Hello. Welcome to the forum.
I also speak Spanish.

Cheers,

Marcelo
snarkhunter

Post by snarkhunter »

Hello Kan, and welcome to this forum!

I hope you don't get angry too easily (the wrath of Kan notoriously being a rather terrible thing! :mrgreen: ).