newbi signing in

A forum for members to discuss this site, offer suggestions for improvement etc.
aawoodward

newbi signing in

Post by aawoodward »

Hi Guys,firstly what a great site and thanks for letting me in,anyway back in the mid eighties i worked for dixons in our local high st,and wanting a home computer it was a toss up between a discontinued dragon 32 or a spectrum,the dragon was £80 and as a fellow member of staff had one with loads of games,so that was my choice :D anyway 24 yrs on and i found myself the manager of a well known high st games retailer,which got m back into the retro scene,so amongst many games consoles,i found my original dragon 32 with many games acc's and magazines and have collected more games and machines
so im hoping maybe their will be some games i can add to the download section :)
anyway off to the loft to check bye for now
regards Aaron
zephyr

Re: newbi signing in

Post by zephyr »

Welcome to the forum.

Regards,
Steve
robcfg

Post by robcfg »

Hi,Aaron!

Welcome to the forum!

Anything you can contribute will be great. If you need help don't hesitate to ask.
steve botterill

Post by steve botterill »

The dragon 32 took me from a psychiatric nurse to being a games publisher for about 20 years. (Have a lot of info if interested.) CLOAD
steve botterill

downloads

Post by steve botterill »

trying to download our games but keeps saying sign in which I am obviously signed in or wouldnt be here.. Any ideas?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No idea - shouldn't need to sign in to download from http://archive.worldofdragon.org/archive/index.php
Simon Hardy